Maruti Suzuki is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Company Secretary for its Delhi office.
About Maruti Suzuki
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an Indian automobile manufacturer, based in New Delhi. It was founded in 1981 and owned by the Government of India until 2003.
About the Position
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Company Secretary.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Board and Audit/CSR/NRC/Risk Committee Meetings
- Annual General Meeting/E- voting/Postal Ballot
- SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015
- Annual Report
- Compliances (SEBI Regulations, FEMA and other regulations)
- Related Party Transaction compliances
- JV/Associate Companies
- Interface with internal stakeholders
- Policy management
- Statutory filings with the Registrar of Companies (ROC)
- Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF)
- Statutory Registers, Disclosures and other activities
- Investor relations
- Research and Development
- Liasioning/Providing data to other departments
- Pre Board /Committee/Shareholder Meeting compliances
- Stock Exchange filings
- Providing data/Liasioning with Statutory/Regulatory bodies
- Liaisoning with Auditors/Statutory Authorities
- Qualified CS
- 3 – 11 Years of experience
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates must submit their applications on this link.
New Delhi, India